Cyprus has become an international hub for foreign and local firms as it offers entrance to European markets, possesses a strategic geographical location in the middle of 3 continents, and has clear cut, low-entry barriers for the establishment of any incorporation. It is only natural for more and more businesses to seek to establish or to relocate their headquarters to Cyprus. Therefor is only reasonable for a foreign investor to attempt to obtain Cypriot citizenship and fully utilize the benefits of the Cyprus republic.
Seeing the growing demand from foreign investors, Cyprus has adopted new policies and legislation. Cyprus Investment Programme allows all non-Europeans that invest in the Cypriot economy to acquire citizenship and become a fully fletch European citizen.
Living in Cyprus offers a relaxed lifestyle in a Mediterranean climate, with long, warm, dry summers and mild winters with occasional rain. The average daytime temperatures during the summer range from +21.C to +34.C, although in high summer temperatures can reach as high as +40.C. During the colder months, temperatures can range between +7.C and +15.C. Mostly sunshine every day even in the pick of winter you generally have six hours of bright sun during the day.
A high standard of living with low cost offers a wide range of services and facilities at your disposal consist of a reliable and efficient postal service, a wide choice of schools, clubs, restaurants, gyms, theaters, cinemas, museums and art galleries. The local infrastructure is ideally suited for business people who need to get things done. Thanks to its modern road network, extensive port facilities, and two international airports, travel and transport in and beyond Cyprus is fast, efficient and economical. Other factors that contribute to the enviable lifestyle of Cyprus a bilingual society of Greek and English. In some parts of the island, you will also find signs in Russian or Chinese. Low crime rate, even among its European counter-parties, ease of movement and pace of life of your choosing.
Having Cypriot citizenship comes with the below benefits:
- Automatic EU citizenship with all the rights to live, work, and study anywhere in the EU, protected by EU legislation and regulations
- Visa-free travel to all 28 EU countries and 129 more countries including Canada, Hong Kong, and Switzerland, Australia.
- Citizenship is inherited onto future generations by descent
- Dual citizenship is allowed by Cyprus standards
- A passport ranked 17th in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index
- No double taxation, international tax planning tool and financial confidentiality to Cyprus passport holders
- Citizenship benefits