The increasing pressure for regulatory reporting compliance adds considerable risks for unprepared firms which are in line for tough fines if they fail to complete their reporting obligations correctly and on time.
Organizations need to actively monitor regulatory changes to be able to respond to future regulatory reporting changes, as well as establish regulatory reporting manuals and processes to manage risks.
How can CX Financia help?
At CX Financia, we leverage our global and local regulatory expertise to take an integrated approach to regulatory reporting, from diagnostics to solutions. Our team uses automated processes and tailored procedure controls to provide insight-led solutions to your business.
We provide a full range of regulatory reporting services including:
- Compliance report
- Anti-Money Laundering report
- Risk Management Report
- Internal Audit Report
- Disclosure of Information (Pillar III)
- OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS 28) report of the Annual Execution Quality Summary Statement
- Regulatory Technical Standards of (RTS 27) report on Execution Quality of Transactions, which is produced every quarter
- COREP forms/Capital Adequacy Ratio Reports as per the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD), which are prepared five times per year
- Quarterly Statistics Form QST-CIF,
- Resolution report in XBRL format, using EBA taxonomy for submission to the Central Bank of Cyprus
Our client base includes a diverse range of financial services firms such as Investment Firms, Wealth Management Companies, Forex, Asset Managers, and Electronic Money Institutions. We can work with you to help you build regulatory reports and submit them on time. Get in touch today.
Find out more about our Regulatory Compliance services.