Regulatory reporting is very demanding and extremely challenging for many companies and is an area of high technical complexity. Our advisers can assist in preparing relevant statements or review any related work already undertaken. They can provide ongoing support and customized training as required across multiple reporting platforms (EMIR, FATCA, MiFID II, REMIT, etc.).
Our advisers can assist in preparing these statements or review any related work done.
Capital Adequacy, Large Exposures, and Pillar 3 Disclosures
- Preparation or review of the Capital Adequacy and Large Exposures statements to be submitted to CySEC - This is an area of high technical complexity, and our advisors can assist you in preparing these statements or reviewing any related work done by the CIF.
- Preparation of Pillar 3 Disclosures - We can assist you with the preparation of the Pillar 3 Disclosures by ensuring that all necessary information is appropriately reﬂected in the document.
- “Tailor-Made” Training - We can deliver training at your offices, using your circumstances and financials as examples. You will become equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform such work going forward.
Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Preparation of the ICAAP document - Working in close cooperation with your staff, we will provide you with valuable advice on how to manage and mitigate the risks in your firm, in addition to the preparation of the final deliverable which is the ICAAP document.
- Review of the ICAAP document - We can review the work performed by you and provide you with our comments on how to improve your ICAAP document before submitting it to CySEC.
We help you with
Our team of experts advisers can assist you with:
- Training on how to preparing the relevant statements and reports to the regulatory authorities
- Review and assess your existing processes and procedures
- Preparation of Capital Adequacy, Large Exposures, and Pillar 3 Disclosures
- Preparation of ICAAP
Would you like to know more?
Book a free consultation with us today to discuss your payment processing needs.