We are happy to announce our participation and sponsorship in the Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association’s next upcoming webinar.
The title of the webinar is “Cyprus and United Kingdom: The promising Lands? – Services and Opportunities” and it will be held on the 20th of April, from 2.00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. UK Time and 4.00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Cyprus Time. The webinar aims to highlight the opportunities that have arisen after Brexit.
The keynote speaker will be Natasa Pilides, Minister of Energy, Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Cyprus who will deliver the webinar’s “welcome speech”.
The Minister will then be followed by an exciting panel of speakers, thought leaders in Cyprus and the UK, who will be sharing with us, information about the trends and challenging areas of Banking, Real Estate, and Financial Services.
Our Managing Director, Xenia Neophytou, will participate to talk about the Cyprus Financial Services Industry and Post-Brexit Implications and Opportunities. The webinar is free, and you can register here.
Our company has also participated in the previous webinars held by the association, titled:
- “Growth Sectors in Cyprus”
- “Market Overview and New Laws for 2021”
- “Is Cyprus the perfect place for relocation, investment, or retirement?”
All the webinars received positive comments from the attendees, which found them very insightful. The reason is that they touched on many different and trending topics that many of them were interested to learn more about.
The Topics That Will be Discussed
At the webinar, the attendees will be able to find out more information about topics such as:
- Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Cyprus & UK
- Cyprus – Great Britain business relations post Brexit: Divorce or long-distance relationship?
- Overview of Cyprus Banking – Efficiency in a stricter regulatory environment
- Banking Service UK & General information about UK Companies
- An overview of the requirements for UK companies, both in terms of corporate and tax requirements in the UK
- Cyprus Financial Services Industry and Post-Brexit Implications and Opportunities
The Webinar Speakers
The full list of the webinar speakers is the following:
- Natasa Pilides, Minister of Energy, Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Cyprus
- Dr George Mountis, Managing Partner, Delfi Partners & Company
- Andrea Kallis, Partner at Elias Neocleous & Co. LLC
- Michalis Michael, Head of International Banking Unit (IBU), AstroBank
- Stella Zenios, Exsus Croup, Executive Director, Exsus International Ltd (Part of the Exsus Group)
- Nik Shah – Tax Partner Alex Chrysaphiades – Audit & Accounts Partner
- Xenia Neophytou, Director at C.X. Financia Ltd
Interested in Joining the Webinar?
The webinar is free for anyone who chooses to attend. Join us on the 20th of April, to find out information about Banking Services, Legal Services, Financial & Tax Services, Real Estate Opportunities and Funds.