We are excited about our participation and sponsorship in the Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association’s next upcoming webinar.
The title of the webinar is “Moving closer to the ‘New Normal’ How ready are we? What changes we should expect”. Join us on the 18th of May from 2.00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. UK Time and 4.00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Cyprus Time. The webinar will cover a range of topics such as:
- Hospitality Industry
- Permanent Residence Permit – New Investment Criteria
- Cyprus as a destination for headquarter establishment and relocation
- Cyprus International Trusts: A Legacy for Generations
- Cyprus Funds explained
Our Managing Director, Xenia Neophytou, will participate in the webinar to talk about Cyprus Funds and Fund Managers. The webinar is free, and you can register here.
Our company has also participated in the previous webinars held by the association, titled:
- “Growth Sectors in Cyprus”
- “Market Overview and New Laws for 2021”
- “Is Cyprus the perfect place for relocation, investment, or retirement?”
- “Cyprus and United Kingdom: The promising Lands? – Services and Opportunities”
All the webinars received positive comments from the attendees, which found them very insightful. The reason is that they touched on many different and trending topics that many of them were interested to learn more about.
The Topics To be Discussed
At the webinar, the attendees will be able to find out more information about topics such as:
- “Cyprus Tourism: The Restart”
- “Permanent Residency Permit – New Investment Criteria”
- “Cyprus as a destination for headquarter establishment and relocation & the new investment criteria for acquisition of permanent residency”
- “Cyprus International Trusts: A Legacy for Generations”
- “Cyprus Funds explained”
The Webinar Speakers
The full list of the webinar speakers is the following:
- Philokypros Roussounides, Director General of Cyprus Hotel Association
- Natalie Petrides, Partner at KINANIS LLC
- Giorgos Avraamides, Partner, Head of Legal at Pelaghias, Christodoulou, Vrachas LLC
- Nicky Xenofontos, Lawyer, Managing Director of N. Xenofontos LLC
- Xenia Neophytou, Director at C.X. Financia Ltd
Interested in Joining the Webinar?
The webinar is free for anyone who chooses to attend. Join us on the 18th of May, to find out information about the Hospitality Industry, the Permanent Residence Permit & New Investment Criteria, Headquartering in Cyprus and Cyprus International Trusts & Funds.
More information regarding “Moving closer to the ‘New Normal’ How ready are we? What changes we should expect” and registration details can be found here.