November 2021 – C.X.
Financia is excited to announce its participation in this year’s International Business Conference: Business Orientation Cyprus 2021.
This prestigious event, of which C.X. Financia is an exhibitor as well as a proud sponsor, will be held at Marriott Hotel, Regents Park, London NW3 3ST, on 23 November 2021.
The conference which is brought to you by Great Britain Cyprus Business Association will be providing insights and updates to all businessmen and individuals about opportunities of investment in Cyprus. Further information will be provided on Tax benefits, Legal Schemes, Funds, and property developments, making the forum the ultimate networking experience.
At the forum you will be given the opportunity to network with investment migrants, prospective luxury real estate buyers, wealthy individuals, consultants, and other delegates.
CX Financia whose expertise covers all aspects of the financial and corporate services industry, will be participating in panel 2 and panel 4 and discussions will entail the following:
Panel 2 topic: Banking, Tax Benefits & Financial Services
Among the topics to be discussed, Xenia Neophytou, Managing Director of CX Financia will be drawing attention to the current trends in the financial services whilst providing in depth analysis of:
- What can Cyprus do to improve its position as a financial centre in the EU
- How the new incentives announced by the Cyprus Government on the 25th of October will help Cyprus attract new business from overseas
- How Cyprus will be positioned after Pillar 2 and what else to expect from EU
- What do we How the recent announcements of Global minimum tax will impact Cyprus
- How to interpret and map “substance” for tax and transfer pricing purposes, under current guidance?
Panel 4 topic: Other Investing Opportunities & Why Invest In Cyprus
- Why Invest in Cyprus’
- Cyprus Funds
- Intellectual Property Rights
You may proceed to register to attend the forum by following this link.
Xenia Neophytou and her team will be happy to meet you in person at our Exhibition Stand at the conference and answer any questions you may have regarding doing business in Cyprus. He will also be able to provide you more information about the services we provide.
We look forward to meeting you.
+357 22 052920