C.X. Financia is excited to announce its participation in the webinar titled “Market overview and New laws for 2021”, which is organized by the Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association. The webinar will be held on the 26th of January, from 2.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. UK Time and 4.00 p.m. – 5.30 p.m. Cyprus Time. Xenia Neophytou, the Managing Director of CX Financia will be the moderator.
C.X. Financia is a boutique finance and tax consulting firm that brings together a team of finance, tax, banking, administration, compliance and investment migration specialists whose expertise covers all aspects of the financial and corporate services industry allowing for versatility in the solutions we deliver.
The topics to be discussed
At the webinar, the attendees will be able to find out more information about topics such as:
- It is not just Brexit that is ringing in legal changes in the new year – but from immigration to copy rights and health insurance, we look at the new rules we face entering 2021
- Property Market overview in UK and in Cyprus
- Is this the right time for businesses in the UK to relocate in Cyprus?
- How transactions and movements between Cyprus and UK will be affected
The Webinar Speakers
The speakers of the webinar will be the following:
- Andreas Kyprianou, Member of Cyprus House of Representatives, Chairman of the House Standing Committee on Energy, Trade, Industry and Tourism
- Nicolas Karoullas, CEO at KARMA Group, Cyprus
- Panicos Loizides, Director at QUEST Property Consultants, UK
- Nick Kounoupias, CEO & Founder at Kounoupias I P
- Alexandra Kokkinou, Advocate at Tassos Papadopoulos & Associates LLC
The webinar will also give attendees the opportunity to address the panel with their questions and participate by starting a conversation about other interesting subjects.
More information regarding “Market overview and New laws for 2021” can be found here.