Is London still the World’s Global Financial Centre? Firms in the UK give us an update. Is Cyprus an alternative destination for Londoners? Find the answers to the above questions, on the 8th international webinar organized by the Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association.
The webinar will be held on the 22nd of June, from 2.00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. UK Time and 4.00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Cyprus Time.
CX Financia will be participating and sponsoring the event. Our Managing Director, Xenia Neophytou, will give an overview of Cyprus companies, as well as their characteristics and requirements.
In more detail, Xenia will talk about the organization structures for international business, the uses of Cyprus Companies, and she will also address the question “How do you register a Cyprus Company?”
The Topics To be Discussed
- 10 Inbound to the UK in 2011 compared to post Brexit 2021 and what is coming in 2022
- The implications of relocation to the UK.
- The impact of Brexit on the enforcement of judgements between Cyprus and the EU and what are the alternatives.
- UK companies relocating in Cyprus – tax benefits.
- An overview of Cyprus companies: characteristics and requirements
The Webinar Speakers
- Stephen Coleclough, Principal at Caesium International, London, UK
- Alessia Paoletto, Private client (Tax) Lawyer at Withersworldwide
- Eleni Polycarpou, Partner, Co-Head of International Arbitration at Withersworldwide
- Maria Georgiou, Chief Financial Officer at M. Kyprianou Accounting Services Limited
- Xenia Neophytou, Director at CX Financia Ltd