Alternative Investment Funds & Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) offer investors additional venture opportunities in non-traditional financial products such as real-estate, derivatives contracts, rare commodities etc. AIFs can have several types and/or forms depending on the jurisdiction regulatory requirements as well as AIF management specifications.
Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) are funds very similar to AIFs ,with the difference being investment is in traditional, rather than alternative products. UCITS must be based in the European Union and are harmonized by the European regulatory regime.
CX Financia delivers a tailored advisory approach that demonstrates in-depth comprehension of your organization's structure and services, offering:
- Consulting on the AIF type/form
- Preparation of the full application package
- Application process monitoring and consulting
- Preparation of accompanying documentation
- Assistance with legal document gathering
- Consulting on regulatory compliance of your firm's controls and procedures