Crypto Assets Services Providers (CASP) Registration
People’s interest in crypto has skyrocketed with tremendous focus and attention shifting to Crypto Asset Service Providers (CASP). CySEC has issued the Directive on Crypto Assets Service Providers (CASP) Registry, which aims to provide an operational, regulatory framework for firms dealing with crypto assets. The Directive classifies interested entities into three classes depending on the crypto asset activities provided and defines a capital requirement for each category:
Capital requirements for each class of CASPs are specified as follows:
- Class 1 – 50,000 EUR
- Class 2 – 125,000 EUR
- Class 3 – 150,000 EUR
Registering a Crypto Asset Service Provider (CASP) requires in-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework as well as anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
How can CX Financia help?
At CX Financia, we have the expertise to help you navigate through a dynamic and ever-changing regulatory landscape with continuous challenges.
Our full suite of services includes:
- Guidance and support with the EU 5th AML Directive and CASP registration process
- Full support in navigating within the regulatory environment with a dedicated Crypto asset team.
- Lifelong updates on existing and forthcoming policies and AML / CFT obligations in Cyprus.
- Consultation on structuring and managing your CASP to fuel growth and manage risks.
- Design bespoke AML / CFT frameworks to help you manage risks.
Our client base serves clients dealing with crypto assets worldwide.
To learn more about how we can fuel growth for your CASP through a transparent and compliant framework.
Find out more about our AML/KYC assistance.