Join us at Business Direction: Cyprus 2018′ in London, the perfect place to meet and connect with local professionals and experts, and discover Cyprus as one of Europe’s most attractive center for investment in a variety of areas such as financial and legal services, shipping, funds and asset management, large scale property projects, energy, real estate, leisure and employment services.
CX Financia will be present at the event with our very own Xenia Neophytou. Mrs. Neophtyou will be the moderator of the panel “Banking, Tax and Legal Services” joined by industry experts and professionals:
- Mr. George Appios, CEO of Astrobank,
- Mr. Chris Koutouroushis, MD at bizserve Consultants Ltd,
- Mr. Lambros Soteriou, Partner at Michael Kyprianou & Co LL C and
- Mr. Sam Orgill, Director of ProACT.
Join the discussion to learn about what Cyprus has to offer:
- as a Strategic Location
- an advantageous Tax System
- as an EU & Eurozone Member State
- with a Legal and Regulatory Framework based on UK structure
- a plethora of Human Talent & Quality of Professional Services
- an advanced infrastructure
- high quality of life, with mountain air, the sea breeze, and picturesque countryside
- numerous economic prospects and opportunities
If you are interested in funds, Mrs. Xenia with also be a panelist at “Funds Management & Assets.” She will share her insight and experience in Cypriot Fund Structures, Tax Structures for Funds, current and upcoming regulations as well as current trends and investment opportunities.
Looking forward to meeting, discuss, and answering your questions about Investment Funds opportunities in Cyprus
Who should attend?
Professionals in the Legal Services – Accountants – Financial Services – Marketing Agents/Consultants – Investment Consultants – Interested parties in the Shipping Industry – Property Developers and Real Estate Agencies – Large to small scale Investors, and any other applicants that may have an interest in the topics to be discussed.
When & where?
Thursday, November 29, 2018, 8:45 AM 9:45 AM, London Marriott Hotel, Regents Park NW3 3ST, United Kingdom