Administrative Service Providers (ASPs)
The rapid transformation of the business landscape is fuelling the growth of Administrative Service Providers (ASPs) who provide fiduciary services to legal entities in Cyprus or abroad including nominee services, company secretary, and business substance services. An Administrative Service Provider in Cyprus can be licensed by The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC), Cyprus BAR Association (CyBAR), or Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
The highly demanding regulatory framework requires ASPs to seek guidance regarding their licensing and operations such as Internal Audit, Anti-Money Laundering, and Compliance Support.
How can CX Financia help?
Our multi-asset capability and consulting expertise can propel your organisation forward with sophisticated, tailor-made solutions.
Our full suite of services includes:
- Guidance and advice regarding the regulatory compliance of your firm’s controls and internal policies as well as the ASP’s services and organisational structure.
- Preparation and submission of your license application package with all necessary documents (ICPAC, CyBAR, CySEC). Our team will help you gather all legal and accompanying documentation needed for your application.
- Continuous support with monthly and/or quarterly compliance reports
- Q&A Compliance e-Support and Know-Your-Client (KYC) support.
- Anti-money laundering and compliance assistance.
- Special investigations and due diligence of processes and procedures.
- Internal Audit Services as per regulatory requirements.
- Provision of on-site personnel for anti-money laundering and compliance assistance.
Our client base includes a diverse range of Administrative Service Providers around the globe. We can work with you to provide licensing and operational support for your ASP.
Find out more about our licensing services.