We are excited to announce our participation in the 2nd webinar for 2021 organized by the Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association, titled “Is Cyprus the perfect place for relocation, investment, or retirement?”. The webinar will be held on the 2nd of March, from 2.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. UK Time and 4.00 p.m. – 5.30 p.m. Cyprus Time. Xenia Neophytou, our Managing Director, will be the moderator.
CX Financia also participated in the previous webinar held by the association, titled “Market overview and New laws for 2021”. The webinar received many positive comments from the attendees which said that it was extremely focused, with great speakers. If you are interested in finding out what was discussed during the webinar, you can read our related article.
The Great Britain-Cyprus Business Association is an association dealing with various industry sectors, with members from the UK and Cyprus. If you want to read more details about the association, you can check out our previous article.
The Topics That Will be Discussed
At the webinar, the attendees will be able to find out more information about topics such as:
- The views of the High Commissioner of the Republic of Cyprus in the UK
- CYPRUS – An attractive property destination
- Does Cyprus remain a reputable international business centre?
- IP Box Regime about individuals/companies who wish to relocate to Cyprus and continue their business through EU
- Cypriot Citizenship: Cypriots that have Immigrated to the UK are still eligible for a Cypriot Passport
The Webinar Speakers
The speakers of the webinar will be the following:
- Andreas Kakouris- High Commissioner of the Republic of Cyprus in the UK
- Philippos Raptopoulos – Partner, Tax & Law Leader, EY Cyprus
- Charalambos Meivatzis – Partner, Head of Tax, Accounting and VAT KINANIS LLC
- Savvas Savvides- Partner, Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC
- Antonis Pisharas – Overseas Bus. Development & Sales Executive, ARISTO Developers
Interested in Joining the Webinar?
The webinar is free for anyone who chooses to attend. Join us on the 2nd of March, to find out information about companies or individuals that wish to relocate to Cyprus, whether Cyprus remains a reputable international business centre and other interesting matters.
More information regarding “Is Cyprus the perfect place for Relocation, investment, or retirement?” and registration details can be found here.